Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how to start this. I Feel like I'm losing it.No matter how severe or how minor this #### is. I feel like I'm Having a bad dream only it's a reality. I've been like this two years. I can't beleve it. One minute everything was okay. Now this? I keep thinking there are people worse off but why the hell are we singled out? For those who beleave in god what the hell? I'd sell my soul to be my old self once again. The Hell with religion! It's all a bunch of BS!

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Harley, what are your symptoms and what are you doing to treat them at the moment?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I agree! NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING has helped me
I'm seriously considering surgery in the next couple of years in hope that that might help!!! I've had it my whole life though so can't compare myself to feeling okay.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Sorry to hear you are having such a bad time, but you have come to the right place to vent!I guess there isnt to much we can do to help you except to answer any questions you have and be there for support, so whenever you need something, just ask! your not alone.Hope you start to feel better
AMY: What type of surgery would you have to make it better?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.