Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've suffered with IBS-D for nealy 10 years, I am nealy 20 now. My attacks are the most painful thing I have ever experienced, I either get them after eating dinner or in the early hours of the morning before I have even had breakfast. These attacks include extreme stomach pain (diarrhea) and a heavy on-set feeling of nausea which sometimes leads to vomiting. Being awoken by these feelings from anywhere between 2-5AM are physically draining me, I also have anemia so I take medication for that and Buscopan when I need it although I am starting to think that is isn't strong enough! Is there any different IBS medication that I could take? I need something that actually stops the pain and something to help me sleep would be a bonus. Any suggestions? -- Thank you if you do reply!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm right in the middle of an attack at the moment. I feel sick to my stomach yet I cannot throw up. This feeling is horrible! Someone see these and reply soon please, I am losing the will to live right now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.