Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cannot find a catagory to fit into! Here is my struggle: sometimes certain foods or my menstral cycle will give me horrid diarrhea. But my biggest issue is this cramping as if i have to go...and worse yet, an urgency of needing to go. but when i finally make it to the bathroom, nothing happens. Its awful...i'm just so convinced that if i don't make it to a bathroom, i will surely have an accident. I literally break out into a sweat and start panicing. This usually happens when i'm out and about (there a small part of me that thinks the vibration in the car triggers something), making it very difficult for me to shop or spend the day with my friends or family. I'm getting married in July and i'm already pretty much convinced that this will happen on my special day. I'm taking an anti-spaz called Bentyl, which seems to take the edge off sometimes, but not all the time...i'd say it works maybe 40% of the time. eesh....any suggestions? help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.