Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! I"m only on my 4th day of Lotronex and I have not gurgled once in 2 days. That was my most annoying symptom simply because it wouldn"t stop and it was so noisy and made me queasy feeling all the time. I can go back to our bedroom now and get off the sofa at night. My husband couldn"t believe how much noise my stomach was making so I"ve been sleeping on sofa for 3 months. No rumbling, no gas, bloating, pain, diarrhea, in fact at the risk of sounding gross, I must tell you that I had my first normal shaped BM this morning since all this began.I hope this lasts, for right now I will enjoy being lifted out of the dark cloud called IBS. I certainly hope that everybody with IBS D will at least try this as it sure changed my life overnight. My sincerest hope is that we can ALL beat this thing. I want to add that the first 2 days I did get constipated and had cramps that were fairly bad but decided to give it some time. I had just forked out $138 since I have only major medical insurance so I wanted to try. I"m so glad I did as the adjustment was short-lived. Susan[This message has been edited by Joro (edited 04-06-2000).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well the joy of relief was short-lived. Today I am bloated, gurgling and having painful D. I will stick with the medication and hope this is a minor setback. I am taking 1 pill twice daily so I can"t bump up the dosage. It was nice to dream for a few days. Back to the sofa for me!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.