Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,To all of you who are buying lotronex and do not have insurance like myself I just got a price of $72.59 from Costco!!! I'm having to go to two pills a day and wondered how I was going to cover the almost $400 per month price but the Costco price is a miracle. Is anyone else seeing the cost of lotronex fall SO fast? Believe me I'm not complaining but I do want the word to get out that the price is dropping!LouLou

· Registered
99 Posts
Bill,Well, all I did is go to Eckerds web site on the internet and I sent an e-mail asking them the question if I could get Lotronex from them. They said yes and that a 30 tablet 1 mg supply would be $69.11. They also said that if my pharmacy didn't have the drug they could order it from them. I wonder if then the price would go up instead of me going directly through them??? Or would it matter because of the state I live in??? I know that shouldn't make a difference...I'm grasping at straws here because I have no idea for the huge difference in the cost.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.