Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,I´m brazilian. I´m 25 years old.After i have my gallbladder removed i used to feel IBS-D sympthoms. I´m taking Questran. Questran only stopped diahrrea.i feel abdominal pain all the time, have small and/or pastous feces, urgency sometimes(especially in morning), gas and i feel like i have to go to bathroom all the time (hope you understand what i want to mean). I would to know if some of you have sympthoms like those that i wrote and if Lotronex works for all of them.Thanks,André

·
Registered
40 Posts
Andre, I have many of the same symptoms, but I take Lotronex for the diarrhea (I tried Questran but it did not help me, so you are fortunate for that.) I find Lotronex makes my gas and stomach pains (not cramps but pain) a bit worse, but it seems to work differently for everyone. I also take Immodium and I eat a bland diet (no spicy foods!)You have nothing to lose trying Lotronex - its just finding a doctor to prescribe can be difficult.I wish you the best of luck and let us know how you are doing...

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Based on what you just wrote, I do NOT think you should take Lotronex.I don't think it would be smart if you went on Lotronex... If a doctor prescribed it for you, I'd question him on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.