Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had IBS D quite badly for about the last 5 years. I have been on anti spasmodics and nothing has helped. i recently started seeing a new GI doctor who has run some blood tests on me and I am waiting for the results and I am also finishing up a 4 week elimination diet. Basically- as long as I dont have Celiac disease he is going to put me on Lotronex. Can anyone tell me if it has worked for them and any other information that might be helpful. thanks

·
Registered
121 Posts
Take a gander down to the 5-HT3 board at this site. Lotronex has worked for many of us. I just went another direction because of the cost.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Take a gander down to the 5-HT3 board at this site. Lotronex has worked for many of us. I just went another direction because of the cost.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yes. Lotronex works beautifully for me! I was on it back in the year 2000 before it was taken away from us. And now I am on it again. Don't know how I would live without it. It is THE medication that works best for me. It makes my life essentially normal. As CalifCarl mentioned, go down to the 5-HT3 message board, near the bottom of the page. You might have to go back into the archives read sucess stories.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yes. Lotronex works beautifully for me! I was on it back in the year 2000 before it was taken away from us. And now I am on it again. Don't know how I would live without it. It is THE medication that works best for me. It makes my life essentially normal. As CalifCarl mentioned, go down to the 5-HT3 message board, near the bottom of the page. You might have to go back into the archives read sucess stories.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts