Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IT'S ME AGAIN, I'VE BEEN OFFLINE FOR A WEEK AND JUST WONDERED IF ANYONE HAS HEARD ANY MORE ABOUT THIS DRUG BEING RERELEASED? I KNOW I AM OBSESSING BUT, CAN'T HELP IT. I AM LEAVING FOR FLORIDA NEXT WEEK VIA AIRPLANE AND DO I NEED TO SAY MORE. GOD I'M A WRECK. I'VE GOT TWO LOTRONEX LEFT AND I THINK YOU KNOW WHERE THEY ARE GOING TO BE USED. HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE DOING OK AND I WISH YOU GOOD HEALTH TOO. MARCIA

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Nothing new in particular.Check out the Lotronex Discussion section of the board.The latest news is usually there.(Use the hop to scroll down bar OR the bulletin board in the blue menu bar above).They are still talking, things look hopeful, advisory board should be meeting soon.K.------------------I have no financial, academic, or any other stake in any commercial product mentioned by me.My story and what worked for me in greatly easing my IBS: http://www.ibsgroup.org/ubb/Forum17/HTML/000015.html

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I assume you have tired Immodium AD; in stress situations, it works for me. If i need to i will take 2 to start and then 1 more as needed.Good Luck.------------------Bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.