Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm at my wits end at this point. I have had a constant ache in my low abdomen and pelvic area for years and years, was diagnosed with IBS many years ago and did the antispasmotic route with to no avail and have always had trouble feeeling like gas would get trapped somewhere and i would want to try to do anything to get it to move. Any position, pushing anything. I got very ill down in Key West partially due to my own fault....had taken ducolax and then done some partying and I got so incredibly ill this time that I am willing to do anything, try anything to get rid of the horrible trapped gas feeling.....like you are literally going to explode. Last night I showed my husband how distended my stomach was that he almost looked like he thought the "Alien" was going to pop out of my stomach last night and eat him or something. It just feel like my body can't contain the amount of gas and will literally explode sometimes and I just don't understand what causes this and what can be done. I want to know if others have these extreme symptoms, what they have tried. I've read many things that I am thinking of trying on this site today....like the enteric coated peppermint, the probiatics, of course complete diet change if needed if it would work. I take a fibercon pill type of fiber (4) a day and am thinking of switching to benefiber or something different now. I would certainly be eternally greatful to hear from anyone with similar problems. I also saw a tread in the archives from 2001 from a Steve I think about the terrible lower pelvic aching and if he still reads the site would love to know if he has had any help. I lost the archive while I was registering for the site. Thanks for any info.echip2

·
Registered
8,963 Posts
I will let u know how i go,in the meantime i'm on Dulcolax.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.