Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new and very very scared! I have this twisting pain on my right side but no one can find what is worng with me. It feel like when my gas passes through this area it gets stuck and twists. It low by my right hip. I had laproscopic surgery to remove adhesion but none on bowel. Since the surgery the pain has become much more intense that i can't eat anything because it causes gas and harts really bad. After surgery my bowel seemed swollen with a dull pain after the swollen pain went down now have the twisting pain. The doctors said ibs is like a cramp pain this is not what mine is. I feel like someone is twisting my bowel. Anyone else have same kind of swollen twisting pain. Sometimes I feel like I could pass out when this grabes me.

·
Registered
92 Posts
If this could make you feel better I have the same pain in my lower right (around the hip bone and lower). Sometimes it feels like gas is trapped and won't move causing pain. Sometimes it's even not distended but still some very disturbing localized deep pain which is nothing like cramping.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I have just joined, have had this same pain for many years. Several years ago was diagnosed with diverticulitis. Pockets of the bowel blow out and food becomes stuck there. Really nasty, antibiotics help when there is bad pain and fever.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Why dont you go back to your GP/Doctor and tell him/her what is going on with the pain.I myself suffer agonising pain,i have been told that it is IBS,at times i think it cant be as pain is so severe,but all tests have come back normal.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Pleased to hear your colonoscopy was normal.I would not say that ibs is like a cramp sort of pain,although everyones pain is different.Mine is agonising,doubled over,takes your breath away.I have not heard of mobil cecum,but maybe it is known as something else in different parts of the UK.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.