Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at my wits end as i have spent 1000's at supplements that didnt work i dont know what to do.
where do you begin if you severe digestion issues, gastritis and low stomach acid?
How am i supposed to take Betaine Hcl and not burn my stomach at the same time?

It got me very confused about life because i ended up in the ER because i vomited blood and the only thing that the doc gave me was a advice to take pantoprazol 2x40 mg and sent me home.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Slow digestion is a sign of low stomach acid. I have that problem. I can eat a meal and 6 hours later the food is still there. Adding a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to your tummy fixes that and it is very healthy too. It is an antioxidant as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i was diagnosed with gerd but suspect i have low stomach acid. they didnt really prescribe anything for me... and i been on my own t o cope sadly...

they even tried t o put me on ppi, i didnt take it.... first since it was suppoe to lower acid, i suspected... second i read enough bad on ppi.....

on t he betaine supplment , anyone ever reached normalcy/full recovery and not be dependent no more ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.