Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm getting quite bad pains in my lower abdomen, almost groin area really. Its way down below, at the front and in the middle. It isn't all the time. As mentioned before my stools have suddenly started sinking where they used to float which is a bit odd, but otherwise look ok. Haven't checked my weight recently. Just freaking me out a little as my IBS pain is usually higher up - anyone else get this? Damn, I wish I could relax about this condition, I've had it long enough.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bladder playing up I think. That's right bladder, you join in the fun too. I mean why not? Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get irritable elbow too.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I get severe pain very low down,my pain is right across the whole area,get it most days,have been told it is my severe ibs.I also have bladder problems.Its great isnt it.Happy days!My stools always sink!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Same here, abdo pain all across and bladder problems, apparently its one of the symptoms of IBS, very frequent peeing.If its not one its the other.

·
Registered
722 Posts
None of the medicines i have taken have helped my pain either.Having an awful day 2day.Severe pain all day.Feel really nauseated and weak to.Its a nightmare.Feel like just giving up!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts