Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
could be a kidney problem, my doctor told me once....------------------You will never know that God is all you need....... until God is all you have. �� Prayer doesn't change God , it changes the one who prays..C type, with G

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
could be a kidney problem, my doctor told me once....------------------You will never know that God is all you need....... until God is all you have. �� Prayer doesn't change God , it changes the one who prays..C type, with G

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
IBS can do this to the back, although other things can to, but it is fairly common in IBS.In this article is a clue to this."Many of us get sore, aching muscles in our lower backs and shoulders or develop muscle tension headaches when muscle tone is too high for too long."Here is the full text. http://www.med.unc.edu/medicine/fgidc/relax.htm ------------------Moderator of the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Anxiety and Hypnotherapy forum.I work with Mike building his websites. www.ibsaudioprogram and www.healthyaudio.com I also work with Mike in IBS clinical trials using Mikes tapes at an IBS research facility.My own website on IBS is www.ibshealth.com Please visit for accurate information on IBS.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
IBS can do this to the back, although other things can to, but it is fairly common in IBS.In this article is a clue to this."Many of us get sore, aching muscles in our lower backs and shoulders or develop muscle tension headaches when muscle tone is too high for too long."Here is the full text. http://www.med.unc.edu/medicine/fgidc/relax.htm ------------------Moderator of the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Anxiety and Hypnotherapy forum.I work with Mike building his websites. www.ibsaudioprogram and www.healthyaudio.com I also work with Mike in IBS clinical trials using Mikes tapes at an IBS research facility.My own website on IBS is www.ibshealth.com Please visit for accurate information on IBS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.