Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had "stomach" issues (such as diarhea, cramping, ect...) for a long time and have just coped with it, but over the last year I have had back problems that have gotten worse and worse. I have one spasm and my back goes out for a few days. It seems to me that often my back "pressure" can be releaved by a bowel movement. I have had xrays and my chiropractor says currently my back is not out (although it feels like it -- super tight and can hardly walk). Is this possibly IBS? Is that kind of lower back pain a symptom? Thank you for any help you may have

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the same problem. I just started getting it too. I believe it is from IBS, but that is why I got on this becuase I wanted to know more about it. I have been using the stick on heating pads . Hope it helps

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was having the same problem. It is always my lower left side. The lower back pain however can extend up on that side of my back with leaning against something like pillows and chairs. In the morning though its gone. If I sit back or lean on something for a while it will start to hurt. Any of you experience this??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.