Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a pretty bad few days again but I've had something I've not had for a while. The day before I could feel movement in the lower right part of my stomach when I lay down flat on the bed I could actually watch it move up and down. I have had this before and have experienced pain there a bit but not for a while and it feels really strange. It wasn't hurting just felt peculiar. I also experienced lower back ache for a day before the diarrhea and several times now it seems to be a warning that there are going to be problems. I'm presuming that this was probably gas (wind) but I didn't have much wind with the diarrhea. Even now a couple of days later I can just feel something in that area not from prodding it but just when I stand up I can feel it inside. Do you have any ideas? I wondered whether it might have been like a build up of stools in that area but I wasn't constipated at all beforehand. Have you ever heard of anything like that before? Could it be that things are just a bit sore and swollen from all the diarrhea? I'm beginning to wonder if an alien of going to explode through my stomach !

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Sounds typical to me. And I have never heard of anyone having any "Alien"-like experiences because of it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts