Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have discoverd here lately several lumps in the neck area theres no pain involved just small knots on the side of the neck, sometimes on the left and some on the right. I am wondering if this something with the lymph glands, I have had swelling in the past in other areas but there was always pain. Also it seems to be worse after a long bout with C dont know what this has to do with it tho.------------------Peter44

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
me too!but mine have been around for 16 years.There appearance is a mystery to doctors but since i also suffer from eustacian blockages,blocked nose etc...it must have something to do with allergies[which i have:dust& grass pollen].I developed the c type IBS 9 months ago and theorise that a combination of stress and allergies are responsible.I'm contemplating an elimination diet .I wonder how long a certain food has to be eliminated for ?....rgds

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is probably swollen lymph nodes. They can get swollen due to an infection. I have never heard anything about them being swollen from constipation, but anything is possible.wrighty-I would suggest eliminating certain foods for about a week. It might seem like a long time, but a bad day can cause your symptoms to flare up, and cause false results. Good luck! K

1 - 3 of 3 Posts