Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had Lyme's disease twice in thepast and think I've been infected again. I've had numerous ticks in the past few weeks and I've really been oddly sick to my stomach like the last time. Have any of you had Lyme's?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Lynn,I am sorry that you are feeling sick. Never had Lyme Disease. Hope you start to feel better soon!!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Lynn - I think I had Lyme's many years back. At that time, the testing for it produced alot of false negatives or false positives (I forget which - upshot was that they were not always accurate). The doctor gave me antibiotics just to be safe. I did get the red "bulls eye", but that could have been from a spider bite, so I've never been quite sure if I really did have Lyme's. Best to check with the doc. Maybe the tests are more accurate these days. We go up north alot into tick infested areas so we're really careful and have tick checks every evening - even the dogs. I'm the official tick puller-outer because of my talon-like nails. But we have a tick kit which works quite nicely.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks MuStang. I'm going to the doctor for a regular visit tomorrow and I'm hoping I'll get an antibiotic because I really think one of the ticks got me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.