Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey Lynsey, msn wont let me email and you're not online yet lol, day 3 of these and i did eat everything wrong yesterday and im not really suffering?!!? got a bit of tummy ache but nothing thats like "aw my guts are going to implode" had the pizza, flammin monster much the big packet, nasty warm cheese salad sandwich, and 3little peices of rock just too make sure enough "bad" junk had been eaten... that pizza tends to upset my syemtem on its own... only been once!?!!?! i think you need to take yourself down holland and baratt girlfriend!?!?! Acidophilus Plus 120 VegiCaps thats the ones i have they dont have no fruit or nothing in, only one a day too start you can up it if its not enough
hope this actually works and this isnt some kinda placebo, still time will tell... im still not quite beliving i only had 2immodium since my theory?!!? talk later properly
see ya #Kate

·
Registered
431 Posts
woohoo
thats great news
wow wonder how many icons i can use?!
ermm yeh lol last night my mates and i went to an indian, i was not feeling like it, but went, tried not to eat too much but didnt really work, and was dreading tomorrow (today lol) and even my mates were like good luck tomorrow lynsey!
because they know bout my ibs, for about 5 minutes we were even talking about our toilet habits
now that was strange i can tell you! and if anyone heard us, five girls talking about something like that, god knows what they thought!so, im not feelnig too bad today
well no worse then usual which is a good thing! neway, totally gone off the topic, glad the tablets are working for you think i mite have to be getting me some of those hehe
good news about the immodium, 2 since thursday, i had 4 yesterday
hope they continue working for you, im sure they will
sorry ive rambled on for so long! take care n keep me posted bout the tablets xXx

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope they dont suit me, finally upped my dose to the 2 a day i should be on half the normal dose and the pain and D is out of this world not to mention how sick i feel... i know its them too as its always within 30mins of taking them but today i took one last night adn one this morning, within half hour explosive D had triggered and its now like 2.30 and still going from like 9am... hehe just when you think you are winning lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Lynsey
Before I was dependent on Immodium I used to take 4 acidophilus plus a day from Holland and Barretts and my bowels were much better. I went from 3 urgent splats a day
to 2 which were more firm and were outside of working hours (always a bonus)I did however still get D episodes. Maybe you are having a flare up? In the end I chose Immodium anyway as it is much better and you know where you are. Even with the improvement from acidophilus there was still the impending doom of sudden unexpected bum-wees

·
Registered
222 Posts
COMBINE THE ACIDOPHILUS WITHALOE VERA GEL - HELPS TO HEAL/SOOTHE THE STOMACH LININGYOU CANNOT GO WRONG!!!!!WORKED WONDERS FOR MEWITH DIET/EXERCISEMAY ALSO WANT TO TRY THE SLIPPERY ELM BARKBILL

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know im not having a flare up as on new meds/alternates i go on my safe lists... explosive D epsidoes were in 25mins of taking acid... its them they always came after them... they produce something im alergic too for a start and im still thinking about getting a second lactose intolerance testbecause my system still hates the stuff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts