Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to make a long trip to get to college. I was super worried about it because the last time I visited campus we had to stop 4 times in 3 hours and we would have stopped more if I hadn't taken some immodium. But I made it. We stayed at my aunt's house overnight so we didn't have to leave so early in the morning. Her house is 2 hours away. I took some immodium before we left and I felt really bloated, but we didn't have to stop. Then the next morning we left and I didn't have to stop at all. So I'm happy.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Isn't it funny the things us IBS'ers get excited about. If I make it for a long drive I'm totally ready to party for myself at the other end, he he. Congrats on making the trip without any probs

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah. When we were just driving I was fine. But if we stopped at a light for a long time I had to use some deep breathing methods. I just hope that when I have to go home that I'll be ok again.

·
Registered
157 Posts
quote: Isn't it funny the things us IBS'ers get excited about.
LOL yes! Last night I said to my boyfriend "Man, I had the BEST #### today! Not too hard, not too soft. I got a lot out and didn't even have to push. It was awesome!"And he looked at me and said "That's disgusting. I don't want to know that!" lol But I was happy. We always talk about personal stuff like that, so it wasn't shocking or anything
He laughed when he told me I was gross. But Nothing beats a wonderful, normal poo.Anyway, congrats, rogue! I just took a 3 hour trip on Thursday. Going there was no big deal. We made about 3 stops on the way there (pee breaks though. Yes!) and I was fine knowing that there were so many gas stations everywhere. But we were driving home from 11-2am. So there weren't as many gas stations open. We only stopped twice on the way home, and again, just pee breaks, thank goodness. As long as I'm driving (which I was), I seem to be fine with the pooing, but my nerves still make me have to pee a lot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.