Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little update for Mike NoLomotil and everyone else who was so kind a month ago when I left my husband. Well, the split is definite, I have no regrets at all. Coming back to my mum's was hard, but definitely the best thing under the circumstances. I'm still off work, as I began to have severe anxiety problems, including a lot of bad panic attacks, so I'm now on anti-depressants (cipramil), beta-blockers (propranolol) and imodium. I seem to have the IBS under control, and have only had one or 2 bad attacks (still not as bad as when I first had IBS - I'm definitely better at controlling attacks). I'm also using rescue remedy - a godsend!Thanks for all the advice, keep in touch. I've now got my own PC (The last one was shared with Jon), so I can post again. Love to you all, Lisa.------------------"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Hi Lisa, so glad to hear your decision to move back 'home' has been a good one. Hope things continue to work out well for you. Hopefully the panic attacks and so on will disipate in time... keep taking that rescue remedy as it is marvellous stuff!

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Hi Lisa.I have been off on an almost 3,000 mile sojourn of the Eastern United States...sort of an extended oral-challenge (roadside dining...sort of the IBS version of Russian Roulette).I was gald to see you moving forward, and I am sure that things will stabilize for you the more time passes. My best wishes and write anytime! Sorry I misssed your post but I unplugged late last week and hung-out on my brothers farm for a couple of days. Talk about no stress...Have a DFDMNL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.