Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd just like to say Happy New Year from the UK GMT.Hopefully 2007 will have more good new for IBS sufferers the world round.I hope all can look forward to some level of improvement in their condition, sadly I know it not always possible. I however pray for all those going through a hard time with IBS that things will get better in some way.IBS tragically seems to affect the people who least deserve it. Yet despite everything, we struggle on through adversity, ignorance and the disabling effects of this condition.It was you people that convinced me that there was hope for a possible treatment for my symptoms in Ondansetron.It was you people the got me onto the path into Pharmacy. I'm going to make damn sure I can do something to help people with IBS, The decision makers in our countries are not going to get off lightly anymore. Withholding and circumventing possible relief from IBS symptoms is crimiminal in my eyes.So that's my new years resolution; to make a difference however small. I will try.Best Regards and God bless you all.Happy New Year,mr_colt

·
Registered
95 Posts
Happy New Year!!I must've gone to the bathroom atleast 13 times today =x. But, it won't stop me from having fun tonight. I hope everyone has a nice healthy New Year, talk to you guys in 07 =]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.