Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having lower right pain in ab (about a finger length to the right of under belly button) for about 3 months now. I have a colonsocopy on tuesday but the dr didn't talk to me just left a piece of paper to call his office in 2 weeks for the results.My problem now is the pain is worse and I also have pain on my left side starting. I had my appendix removed and had a hyst and one overy removed. the big thing is if I go to the clinic (I don't have a regular dr as Ontario has a big Dr shortage) they will want to know what the scope showed and the GI Dr is off till July 12th.But Im not sure I should leave these pain since they are getting worse.ANy advise would be great thanks

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hi. I've had sort of the same problems. I too had a hysterectomy last year than a few months later started with the right side pain. Pain has now also moved throughout lower abdomen and it's there 24/7. Had tests done which show nothing. Anyways, just wanted you to know I know how you're feeling. My only advice would be that maybe you could phone the GI's office if there is somebody else there who could help you or get the results. If not and the pains get worse, at least get yourself checked out. Best wishes and let us know how you're doing.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hi. I've had sort of the same problems. I too had a hysterectomy last year than a few months later started with the right side pain. Pain has now also moved throughout lower abdomen and it's there 24/7. Had tests done which show nothing. Anyways, just wanted you to know I know how you're feeling. My only advice would be that maybe you could phone the GI's office if there is somebody else there who could help you or get the results. If not and the pains get worse, at least get yourself checked out. Best wishes and let us know how you're doing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts