Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hi. I've had sort of the same problems. I too had a hysterectomy last year than a few months later started with the right side pain. Pain has now also moved throughout lower abdomen and it's there 24/7. Had tests done which show nothing. Anyways, just wanted you to know I know how you're feeling. My only advice would be that maybe you could phone the GI's office if there is somebody else there who could help you or get the results. If not and the pains get worse, at least get yourself checked out. Best wishes and let us know how you're doing.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hi. I've had sort of the same problems. I too had a hysterectomy last year than a few months later started with the right side pain. Pain has now also moved throughout lower abdomen and it's there 24/7. Had tests done which show nothing. Anyways, just wanted you to know I know how you're feeling. My only advice would be that maybe you could phone the GI's office if there is somebody else there who could help you or get the results. If not and the pains get worse, at least get yourself checked out. Best wishes and let us know how you're doing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.