Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
megsy, I had read what you posted about the 1 to 3 lbs of fecal buildup in books, but I have often wondered if it was true. In my case I don't think it is true. The only weird stuff that came out of me was bowel tissue, fungus, and several long knotted rope-like pieces of old fungal matter.There was no accumulated waste matter that came out. Most of the bowel tissue that came out in the beginning stages looked very diseased. Quite a bit of it was striated with long, greenish-gray, thin veins. As the days went by the bowel tissue started to look a lot more normal (and that is when I started to feel much better). I actually had tissue come out that was pearly white and it was in mint condition. Now, when the old bowel tissue comes out it looks as though it is undergoing normal, bacterial decomposition instead of fungal decomposition.I will also say that the antifungals did not make me better due to a side effect of loose stools. All my symptoms started to slowly clear from the top down. the process was very gradual and I did not even experience any bowel improvement till the 25th day or so. The bowel symptoms were the last to get better. And the only thing i experienced was the sensation that I had stool forming and that it was slowly working its way out of me. In other words, the beginning of normalcy for the first time in years. That is exactly what was happening.However, after a couple of setbacks, I started my crushed garlic and heavy duty herbal program every other day and that is when I experienced perfect bowel activity. however, I have to be strict with my diet (no sugar or trigger foods) and I started taking 10 primal defense per day.But the primal defense does not explain it because I have had setbacks if I screw up any one of the things that I have to do to stay normal.I'm baffled.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.