Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
315 Posts
you may want to ask for an anti-spasmodic that's given to IBS and IBD patients. I take Levsin S/L (a small blue pill that dissolves under your tongue) and only use it when i get spasm from my IBS (so much pain when your colon spasms that you can't move!!!!!) or when I'm very crampy from my IBD (i've got ulcerative proctitis). This drug helps in both and can have a side effect of constipation. Just what YOU want! Ask your doc you can have it for vacation-don't you always get nervous about your vacations....i do-always wondering if i'm going to be able to get thru it without any problems-IBS or IBD related!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.