Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi KesHope that you dont mind me posting you for advice. I am 43 and a woman with IBS C.. and I have had this since sept 09. Had all the test which have come back negative.. Like you I have lost weight, 3 stone in total, and I am too thin..I have read your post about your diet, and it is something I am going to try..Could I please ask you if I could have a copy of your template your nutritionist gave you please, and a list of what foods your nutritionist recommendedas being safe to eat please.Also your 4 day diet plan please . How are you doing at the moment?Fiona x

·
Registered
14,427 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Fiona. I've replied to you via a direct message on this. There is a free Sherry B 4-day plan, but as BQ says the full programme one has to pay for. The list of foods my dietician started me off on during my elimitation diet are all on the main thread of my topic, have a look at the most recent posts. Sherry B and an exclusion diet are different approached, I tried them both and found that an exclusion diet yielded very helpful results for me. I ended up not worrying about the "Sherry" plan after a couple of weeks. Folks, I do need to WARN anyone that as we are all different, and have different nutritional needs, one person's safe diet can be someone else's unsafe one. So by all means, try my ideas for a short while, but I would urge everyone to see a qualified medical person for more tailored advice on diets - especially if you are drastically changing yours. I would hate to see anyone becoming more ill through following an unbalanced diet. If you are already underweight, as I am / was, this is even more important. Don't want to become iron / calcium deficient, periods stopping etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.