Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have always been on the loose side, even if I've not had D, but for some reason, the last 4/5 days I've been I dunno whether it's normal or a bit constipated, but I assume it's supposedly normal as it's been daily (apart from the first day which did seem bunged for about 2 days and I felt very full - and needed to go... but couldn't) anyway, it's just very... odd and new to me, and my body isn't sure what to do with it, it's quite funny really, since it's used to looser BM's. I don't know what's caused this, it sort of makes me feel fuller all the time.

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Yup the few times I have had no D over the years I felt the same.. really odd, full and uncomfortable. LOL I guess one's body gets used to it and then that feeling then becomes 'normal'. Glad you are having more 'normal' BM's though.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Not going at least twice a day has become a cause for momentary concern since this IBS thing hit.That being said, on the few random days where a completely normal trip with a "clean break", that's cause for celebration and amazement.We folks must at least keep the balance sheets at the toilet paper manufactures looking pretty.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad it's not just me! I get concerned in a light-hearted amused way. It's just an odd thing to happen, and I end up worrying if something is up... then I'm like wait, well... I guess the rest of the world have this every day.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have been known on occasions to do a little victory lap of the house when I have a regular and normal BM!! And feel the need to tell my family that it was normal, but then if it happens two days in a row I begin to question it!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Wow...true I have the same thing. Now that I somehow solved the problem I find it really weird to have normal BM's. ...I even have a feeling of incomplete evacuation when I go...it's like hmm...my rectum became lazy somehow and cannot push everything through. One other weird feeling was when I stopped having cramps and discomfort in the morning ... I was laying there in bed waiting for it to come... lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts