Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy New Year MikeGood-Bye Food Triggers for 2001 Just wanted you to know I am still going strong
Had another nice week no big attack's of IBS-D, no nausea, no vomiting, no belching, and another most important thing is the anxiety seems alot better.......Now, I could sure tell when I stopped the triggers foods It was like my body was going through withdrawls there for a few weeks.
Just wanted to tell you all is still well so far and I feel better mentally..

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey there girl !!!!It is so freezing here,,,And quess what those plane tickets are very cheap to west plam beach now.........since we cam't settle to London quite yet ! What do you think Julia of us visiting him in west Palm Beach where it is warm ahahahahahahaah
We would drive him crazy.
But at least we would be be warm and meet that famoluss guy HAVE A HAPPY PAIN FREE DAAY

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey there girl !!!!It is so freezing here,,,And quess what those plane tickets are very cheap to west plam beach now.........since we cam't settle to London quite yet ! What do you think Julia of us visiting him in west Palm Beach where it is warm ahahahahahahaah
We would drive him crazy.
But at least we would be be warm and meet that famoluss guy HAVE A HAPPY PAIN FREE DAAY

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Sounds good to me! Did you know he was talking about coming here to frozen Chicago? In January?! the worst time! Mike have you rearranged your tour yet? Let us come to you! Maybe I'll bring my cats - what the hell, let's pick up and move! Do they have rockabilly there???

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Sounds good to me! Did you know he was talking about coming here to frozen Chicago? In January?! the worst time! Mike have you rearranged your tour yet? Let us come to you! Maybe I'll bring my cats - what the hell, let's pick up and move! Do they have rockabilly there???

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Hi Ya'll...Sorry but I had to go to the oral surgeon unexpectedly last night and I am so full of Vicodin my brain is barely (barley?) working!
It is so great to hear you continue to progress as expeceted U2, and Julia I want to fill you in on what the road show is shaping up to be...looks more like it will be Orlando, Columbia, Philadelphia, Cleveland, St. Louis or Kansas City, Dallas....then some last point West yet to be decided.Chi-town is "off center" of where the reps are in that region..sure wanted one of them Chicago Pizzas cold or not. BUT if I go to St. Louis I can get me some ribs and visit Dr. Weinstock and Lipsitz too perhaps www.ibstherapy.comWow, this is a struggle
....I gotta come back later when I am hitting on more cylinders.PLUS ya'll may have kept the snow but you sent us all the cold air during the night!! 40 degrees in West Palm Beach???
Call out the National Guard!!Rockabilly? hey this is the musical-melting-pot of the nation...we got everything from La BAnda Gorda to The Reverand Horton Heat playing the club circuit down here! bring it on!!! Just bring your mittens along because today is no day at the beach! I gotta go...
...be back tomorrow with my brains reinstalled.eat well. Think well. Be well. Stand still will ya?MNL

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Hi Ya'll...Sorry but I had to go to the oral surgeon unexpectedly last night and I am so full of Vicodin my brain is barely (barley?) working!
It is so great to hear you continue to progress as expeceted U2, and Julia I want to fill you in on what the road show is shaping up to be...looks more like it will be Orlando, Columbia, Philadelphia, Cleveland, St. Louis or Kansas City, Dallas....then some last point West yet to be decided.Chi-town is "off center" of where the reps are in that region..sure wanted one of them Chicago Pizzas cold or not. BUT if I go to St. Louis I can get me some ribs and visit Dr. Weinstock and Lipsitz too perhaps www.ibstherapy.comWow, this is a struggle
....I gotta come back later when I am hitting on more cylinders.PLUS ya'll may have kept the snow but you sent us all the cold air during the night!! 40 degrees in West Palm Beach???
Call out the National Guard!!Rockabilly? hey this is the musical-melting-pot of the nation...we got everything from La BAnda Gorda to The Reverand Horton Heat playing the club circuit down here! bring it on!!! Just bring your mittens along because today is no day at the beach! I gotta go...
...be back tomorrow with my brains reinstalled.eat well. Think well. Be well. Stand still will ya?MNL

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Mike! I'm so disappointed you won't be here and I won't get to meet you!
I was so looking forward to it! But on the bright side you won't be exposed to our January - I was concerned. During cold spells newscasts start with "there were 6 cases of frostbite today and 2 deaths from hypothermia..."
Who's going to educate the Chicago doctors?????
I do my bit, I send my doctors your posts....

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Mike! I'm so disappointed you won't be here and I won't get to meet you!
I was so looking forward to it! But on the bright side you won't be exposed to our January - I was concerned. During cold spells newscasts start with "there were 6 cases of frostbite today and 2 deaths from hypothermia..."
Who's going to educate the Chicago doctors?????
I do my bit, I send my doctors your posts....

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Actually what will happen is first the representatives in Illinois (who I will meet in St. Louis) will go around to their existing physician accounts in Illinois, including Chicago, and show them the technology and the services.Some doctors will decide to try it out and then they are trained by the Physician Liaison (they get a complete physician instructional guidebook with the protocols and access to other doscs and dieticians and technical suport as needed). It is actaully not that difficult to implement (the protocols). Some will want a dietician to actaully implement the protocol in which case I have someone I send out to find and train some dieticisn in that city to be available to support the doctors who are not into dietary manipulation at all.Once there are a number of them certain key targeted cities, we will hold "food allergy and intolerance" seminar series in those cities. One seminar for doctors and one for the general public. For that we will fly-in someone like Professor Brostoff to be the keynote speaker, and then have at least one clinician and one dietician experienced in daily patient care to conduct workshops specific to each of the most common symptom sets the practitioners will see, and which will draw the general public.So 2002 will be the year of bulding up a distribution system and thus a primary care physician base, completion of a couple of the research projects on the table, then in 2003 once a delivery network of phsycians is in place nationwide you raise-the-bar vis a vis public awareness with the workshops and seminars.We have done these locally and they are very well attended and very well received especially by people with IBS and FMS and migraine.So we will all end up in your neck of the woods eventually. hey the world is round, we'll get there!!
Take care ...and anyone else...I'll see you in St. Louie, Huey! (or Dallas or Atlanta or San Francisco...)MNL

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Actually what will happen is first the representatives in Illinois (who I will meet in St. Louis) will go around to their existing physician accounts in Illinois, including Chicago, and show them the technology and the services.Some doctors will decide to try it out and then they are trained by the Physician Liaison (they get a complete physician instructional guidebook with the protocols and access to other doscs and dieticians and technical suport as needed). It is actaully not that difficult to implement (the protocols). Some will want a dietician to actaully implement the protocol in which case I have someone I send out to find and train some dieticisn in that city to be available to support the doctors who are not into dietary manipulation at all.Once there are a number of them certain key targeted cities, we will hold "food allergy and intolerance" seminar series in those cities. One seminar for doctors and one for the general public. For that we will fly-in someone like Professor Brostoff to be the keynote speaker, and then have at least one clinician and one dietician experienced in daily patient care to conduct workshops specific to each of the most common symptom sets the practitioners will see, and which will draw the general public.So 2002 will be the year of bulding up a distribution system and thus a primary care physician base, completion of a couple of the research projects on the table, then in 2003 once a delivery network of phsycians is in place nationwide you raise-the-bar vis a vis public awareness with the workshops and seminars.We have done these locally and they are very well attended and very well received especially by people with IBS and FMS and migraine.So we will all end up in your neck of the woods eventually. hey the world is round, we'll get there!!
Take care ...and anyone else...I'll see you in St. Louie, Huey! (or Dallas or Atlanta or San Francisco...)MNL

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Mike! If you fly in Dr. Brostoff can I meet him? Please, please please? He can autograph my book!
Maybe we could all share a plate of allergens? (actually, I'll bring bread and lactaid with me to the restaurant...)

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Mike! If you fly in Dr. Brostoff can I meet him? Please, please please? He can autograph my book!
Maybe we could all share a plate of allergens? (actually, I'll bring bread and lactaid with me to the restaurant...)

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Oh yeah...when the time comes he comes over to speak we will be sure to let everyone, especially you, know where and when the workshops will be.And he always appreciates agood meal and a few bottles, er, glasses of good wine. Hey "Liquid antigens" (sorry, allergist humor I guess)In the meantime this is my Road Tour 2002 Schedule as of last night:2/15/02 St. Louis3/1/02 San Francisco3/15/02 Atlanta4/12/02 Philadelphia Might squeek a side trip to Cleveland in there with a stop in Lancaster, PA to se JustinNL and grandbaby RyanNL ....he's a "looker"...MNLMNLWhat the hell was that? "Keyboard stuttering" now?

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Oh yeah...when the time comes he comes over to speak we will be sure to let everyone, especially you, know where and when the workshops will be.And he always appreciates agood meal and a few bottles, er, glasses of good wine. Hey "Liquid antigens" (sorry, allergist humor I guess)In the meantime this is my Road Tour 2002 Schedule as of last night:2/15/02 St. Louis3/1/02 San Francisco3/15/02 Atlanta4/12/02 Philadelphia Might squeek a side trip to Cleveland in there with a stop in Lancaster, PA to se JustinNL and grandbaby RyanNL ....he's a "looker"...MNLMNLWhat the hell was that? "Keyboard stuttering" now?

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I want to meet everybody
Mike, Julia37, Dr. Brostoff....I would love to hear Dr Brostoff speak in a workshop...and Mike if you ever come in my neck of the woods (DC area, Md, Va) I want to meet you too ....
Your keyboard was stuttering because I was getting dizzy....See it is still the effect of your medicine you had last week

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.