Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi Mike How is it going? I am ok . As you know I am on homeopathic meds for over two months now I started it on February 1 and its April 20 now. The pyschological chane is obviousreduced anxietyreduced no panic attacksreduced angerenergy level upI am taking meds everyday and i m off prescription meds.The doc toldm e err physical cahnge should come in 2 months.I still have bowel probs. but no anxiety Painsometimes though Headaches reduced much.I did consult another homeoapath in town. I told him i was seeing another doc and asked wehn shoudl i expect the physical change ? He sadi 2-3monts Let the meds work on mental level physical should follow I asked aboutthe time frame for a CURE He sadi no time frame but may be six months or less. I asked him about the skeptics he said that IBs hasnt been cured with conventional meds...CURE means IT SHOULD RECUR AGAIN- THE DISEASE.So thats my observations tll now. i hav eread that u had a freind who was a homeopath and you have mentioned the effects of meds err on the mind.I personally do not think homeopathy is a placebo or else i would have stopped it. I would like your inputs thanks and err how is teh ZANAX for anxiety i think working?Take careGary(in INDIA)

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Mike thanks for your reply I willbe seeing my doc today I m in physical painagain Will let him knowI have takenthe opinion of other docs as i said 2 monthsthey said for physical results.Lets see i dont intend to go back to prescription meds.have u seen any cases getting CURED of IBSthru homeopathy?Docs here have said so so much for nowtake caregary in INDIA

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Mike thanks for your reply I willbe seeing my doc today I m in physical painagain Will let him knowI have takenthe opinion of other docs as i said 2 monthsthey said for physical results.Lets see i dont intend to go back to prescription meds.have u seen any cases getting CURED of IBSthru homeopathy?Docs here have said so so much for nowtake caregary in INDIA

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Mike How are you doing? Thanks for yoyr reply.Yes I understand your point.Physical pain meaning pain i mean pain in the intestines. As I said physicalchange has not yet come.Reg CURE yes u r rightThats what the doc said tooCURE is definite for IBSMeaning it wont occur againI have taken the opinions of 3 docs homeopaths same response.Reg i kno wu work in leap and i see ur pointDoc says meds will work on mind first then physicalPatience!! I asked about anxiety and IBS which does comefirst?He said its complexBut he tries to take care of anxiety and mental aspect first then physical level next.As regards to counselling with him no counselling well he does talk but sparingly i express my concerns he notes them assures me and gives meds!1Again placebo is discounted.Diet no spicy food as of now no alcoholno coffeemeds4 sugary pills 3x a day1/4 teaspoon powder 3x a day2 dose of other meds 2x a daysyrup - 2x a daySo much for nowtake careRegardsGary inindia

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Mike How are you doing? Thanks for yoyr reply.Yes I understand your point.Physical pain meaning pain i mean pain in the intestines. As I said physicalchange has not yet come.Reg CURE yes u r rightThats what the doc said tooCURE is definite for IBSMeaning it wont occur againI have taken the opinions of 3 docs homeopaths same response.Reg i kno wu work in leap and i see ur pointDoc says meds will work on mind first then physicalPatience!! I asked about anxiety and IBS which does comefirst?He said its complexBut he tries to take care of anxiety and mental aspect first then physical level next.As regards to counselling with him no counselling well he does talk but sparingly i express my concerns he notes them assures me and gives meds!1Again placebo is discounted.Diet no spicy food as of now no alcoholno coffeemeds4 sugary pills 3x a day1/4 teaspoon powder 3x a day2 dose of other meds 2x a daysyrup - 2x a daySo much for nowtake careRegardsGary inindia

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.