Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! My Mike's tapes arrived today, so quickly after ordering them!! I look forward to starting them tomorrow and putting into practice the suggestions
It has come at a great time as it seems the pain has come back with a vengeance.Doesn't it feel great to know you can sort some stuff out from within?!take care,wanderingstar

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Wanderingstar, I am glad you have decided to try the hypnosis and don't forget to keep joining us in chat when you can.You really have chosen one of the best approaches to this and if Mike or I can help in anyway always feel free to ask if you have any questions. Sorry to hear your not doing so well at the moment, but things will get better.Personally, the program was the best thing I have ever done, bar none and no side effects.
I don't feel like a medicine cabinet anymore either.Be well, Wanderingstar and I hope you feel better soon.------------------ http://www.ibshealth.com/

G

·
Hi wanderingstar,I'm pleased they have arrived so quick. We have been working on delivery over the months and it's paid off.Enjoy your journey,
Best RegardsMike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.