Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyonedoes anybody know when u have finished the course, when can ou start listening to the tapes once/twice a week? I jsut found them really enjoyable but seem to remember a post saying you had to leave it a few weeks? i have lost the info booklet which tells you!?p.s the tapes have been so good for me, i recommend them to everybody!

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Glad they are helping TF.
"Information about Relistening to the Program: Mike says to allow 8 to 10 weeks if you wish to re-listen to the entire program again. In the meantime, you may also listen to your favorite sessions as desired, again allowing 6 hours between listenings if you opt for more than once a day."http://ibsgroup.org/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/72210261/m/76210974I also highly recommend the "Towards Inner Peace" if you enjoyed the 100 program and would like to keep moving away from IBS."Towards Inner Peace:Allow 3 months after completion of the IBS Audio Program before starting Towards Inner Peace. ""Towards Inner peace: Michael Mahoney's new program designed to move away from the old IBS thoughts and processes after completion of The IBS Audio Program 100 â„¢ . The audios bring the listener to a new level of relaxation, well being, and self understanding, .The IBS Audio Program 100 â„¢ works successfully on helping the listener understand IBS and how to manage it. Mike believes that the new title strikes the balance of being an advancement for those who have successfully completed The IBS Audio Program 100 â„¢ . It may be noted that although the new title compliments The IBS Audio Program 100 â„¢ it is not a requirement to listen to it to be successful in managing IBS symptoms. The IBS Audio Program 100 â„¢ is a proven method in its own right.This new title Towards Inner Peace was produced to accommodate those listeners of the IBS program who had asked for help in addressing other areas of their lives. Having already successfully experienced the benefits of Ongoing Progressive Session Induction Methods (OPSIM) for IBS, while reinforcing previous learning's, the new title addresses these other areas in the same positive successful way they had dealt with the IBS condition.Except on a surface level, Toward Inner Peace does not go into any great depth about IBS as does The IBS Audio Program 100 â„¢ , just tying in a few subconscious comments and suggestions from it. To go into too much detail on previous IBS work would not necessarily be conducive to individual progression.Users of this program will have elected to make progression in their own chosen areas of self development and empowerment. This in itself will positively impact indirectly any residue of old thought patterns and does give what the majority of listeners have asked for.Such as:New relaxation processes encouraging better depth of relaxation attainment.Processes to encourage building greater confidence, calmness, reduced anxiety and self development methods.Self Relaxation Process.New background Music. New suggestions.A New soothing Music-Only passage, and more.And the familiarity of working with an acknowledged leader in his field."http://www.ibsaudioprogram.com/new_audio_titles.htm

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
TF7 -You can go on the contact page of the ibscds.com site and ask them to send ya a new booklet - but also, there is a lot on the FAQ page on the website too. You are in Manchester - Mike is about 25 minutes away just west of you in Warrington, so you could even just call his office and ask them to send you a booklet.Robby - I am so glad to read your posts - I have passed your thoughts on to Mike in England. It is wonderful of you to share your progress and insights to help encourage others! Thanks muchly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.