Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Vague, yes. But it's not new or unique, and you don't have to go to the UK for it. You can do it by yourself (OK, maybe they could help you faster, because they are more experienced in it).To oversimplify it, you imagine something to be true, and it becomes true. Not because of mysticism, but because you impress upon your subconscious that "this is the way things are", and your subconscious causes changes in your body that causes things to become that way.I posted a thread called "Milestones" a couple of months ago describing the remarkable improvement I've seen in my IBS from using this [similar or the same] technique. Sadly, my life went through some changes so that I couldn't get the 15 min/day to do the 'exercises', and I regressed. Also, I found that doing the same mental exersizes for week after week became difficult - my mind wandered.But I *know* from experience that this works - I've got to iron out some bugs in it is all.For anyone interested in trying it, I'd suggest you research "The Mental Side of [some sport]". It's a very popular technique among athletes for improving subconscious aspects of performance. They also use it to speed healing of injuries, and some claim to have used it to cure cancer.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.