Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just need to vent and wondering if anyone else is going through this. I’ve been “managing” IBS for decades, in addition to Crohn’s (in remission), hiatal hernia, umbilical hernia, and GERD. for the past 2 weeks, I’ve been miserable suffering with extreme bloating, pain on right and left side and belly area, and unable to pass gas. Funny thing is over the past few months I’ve had a physical, colonoscopy, endoscopy, MRI, and ultrasound all to mostly unremarkable results. When I reached out to my gastro doc, he mentioned the only thing he found in the MRI was a “slightly narrowed intestinal area”, and suggested getting another procedure similar to colonoscopy that involves a balloon. Ugh. It’s exhausting constantly seeing doctors and procedures, only to keep suffering, especially during this never ending pandemic and the stress that brings. I exercise daily, and beginning to wonder if doing daily core work is making matters worse. Any sage words of advice, or anyone else having similar experiences? Thanks!

chris

1 - 1 of 1 Posts