Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all my IBS friends
I missed you all so very much. But...I am back to work after being on medical leave for over two months. I have been back for a little over two weeks, and all is going great!! I start work sometimes 2pm or 4pm to 11pm. I no longer have to work a night shift, and be in, at 7am. I feel great as far as going and being back to work. But........(yes, always a but) my IBS isn't better, it's worse. But......(yes, another but) it's oKay, because it was the anxiety, the full blown anxiety that kept me from being anywhere except in my car. I fought it, along with my MD's advice, and my meds. In my past posts, I do believe I said I could deal with the IBS, and "if" that dang anxiety would go away I'd be fine, (mentally) and I am. I'm getting more frequent pains and spasms, but that's oKay. Even the days when it's so hard just to walk a few feet. But, being back to and able to work is a gift sent from up above. Also my laptop had to go for a minor repair, which they messed up the first time around. Even though it was Fed Ex'd, and I got it back in four days, it did me no good. It's still out there, on it's second trip to CA, and I should get it back today, or Tuesday. My days off. Just want to share my joy and happiness with everyone, and I hope to get here as often as I can. I am on my other lappy, but it's just not the same...no need to hear about a computer, huh? I see we have a new book of the month...has anyone read it yet?? It looks interesting, just by the title itself. Please let me know all about it. There is so much I want to say, but I'll save it for another time.Take care all, and I hope you are all doing oKay.Love,Jadair---
:love:

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Jadir, congradulations in going back to work, that is a huge step and I am glad its working out for you.
Its good to hear.Sorry your IBS is being troublesome, but you will get a grip on that to, one day at a time.
I have not read that book myself.Good to hear good news for you and keep learning and working on the IBS and it will get bette when you find the right things for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.