Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, first I disappear without a recognizable password, then the topic I started about firstborns disappears!! Is paranoia a symptom of IBS? (just kidding). Well, the unofficial results of the firstborn survey when I WAS able to find it were:21 of us are the oldest, 7 are the youngest, 2 are somewhere in the middle, and 1 is an only. Any more thoughts or posts on this totally unscientific topic can go here, I guess. Hopefully I can get my old username back when Jeff returns, along with Rose and Missycat and anyone else who can't log on under their original usernames anymore. Doea anyone have a paranoid graphic to post with this?

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'm the 6th child from a family of 10 children. Seven girls and three boys. My mother had 3 sets of boy/girl twins. I have a twin brother, and one of the other set of twin, were born 2 years after us. An many of us 10 children also have IBS and anxiety disorders. Probably because my mother liked it quiet in the house. And with 10 kids, it's hard to be quiet. I think we all developed panic disorders because we afraid to make any noise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.