Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard of this company? Their URL is : http://www.molocure.com/ They have a natural supplement called the A.M.P. Molecule. It is an ingredient of the aloe vera plant. It supposedly almost "cures" IBS and other GI tract diseases. Please see http://www.molocure.com/testimonials.shtml and http://www.molocure.com/faq.shtml for details.My question is this: Has anyone using this message board used this supplement? Did you get the promised results?I suffer from IBS and it has been getting steadily worse over the last couple of months. This treatment is expensive and I don't want to try it if it doesn't work.Thank you in advance,Rajinder

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
I loved this quote
quote: A.M.P is an extremely potent product that delivers results. Please understand that we are not �permitted� to speak in terms of �CURES" for diseases.� Due to regulations, restrictions and political pressures from the makers of toxic drugs, all natural remedy providers are forbidden to claim a cure for a disease, no matter how much research or anecdotal evidence exsists
NOT QUITE.If you spend the mega$$ to do all the testing needed for Phase I, II, and III clinical trials and go through the approval process you CAN make curative claims.However most natural products can't really be patented so you may not have 7 years of no competition time to recoup the costs.You don't do the tests, You can't make the claims.SIGH
Yep, there are some things in the scientific PEER-REVIEWED literature that indicate it may have some effect for some things, BUT very few of the studies are of the well-designed well-controlled (read EXPENSIVE and TIME CONSUMING) type.The only really GOOD thing have I to say for this product vs just buying ye olde cheap aloe vera juice is that the gel is separated from the latex. Aloe Latex is a stimulatory laxative and should be used judiciously. By purifying that out you don't have to worry about it being in the preparation.FWIW EVERY Miracle cure (every last one of them including dangerous ones like Radium) has plenty of testimonials saying it cured everything wrong with them from their cancer to their dandruffI really dunno if it is worth the price they want for it. It may help some people with IBS, but it probably wouldn't be a cure, but something that makes you feel better while you are taking it.K.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
I loved this quote
quote: A.M.P is an extremely potent product that delivers results. Please understand that we are not �permitted� to speak in terms of �CURES" for diseases.� Due to regulations, restrictions and political pressures from the makers of toxic drugs, all natural remedy providers are forbidden to claim a cure for a disease, no matter how much research or anecdotal evidence exsists
NOT QUITE.If you spend the mega$$ to do all the testing needed for Phase I, II, and III clinical trials and go through the approval process you CAN make curative claims.However most natural products can't really be patented so you may not have 7 years of no competition time to recoup the costs.You don't do the tests, You can't make the claims.SIGH
Yep, there are some things in the scientific PEER-REVIEWED literature that indicate it may have some effect for some things, BUT very few of the studies are of the well-designed well-controlled (read EXPENSIVE and TIME CONSUMING) type.The only really GOOD thing have I to say for this product vs just buying ye olde cheap aloe vera juice is that the gel is separated from the latex. Aloe Latex is a stimulatory laxative and should be used judiciously. By purifying that out you don't have to worry about it being in the preparation.FWIW EVERY Miracle cure (every last one of them including dangerous ones like Radium) has plenty of testimonials saying it cured everything wrong with them from their cancer to their dandruffI really dunno if it is worth the price they want for it. It may help some people with IBS, but it probably wouldn't be a cure, but something that makes you feel better while you are taking it.K.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.