Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MikeIt makes me so happy to see others trying LEAP I didnt realize there was new leapers here....I have a very postive feeling that they will all find relief from their IBS....and that's wonderful... I have been getting new emails from folks asking alot of questions

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Especiawy Wascally wabbits wike Weapers..MNFuddPSWhat is really encouraging is the number of new doctors being added every week around the country, who look at the protocols, the rationale, and try it out on their patients and get results..."it makes sense" is the most common reaction at first among clinicians who view a description of what it is, and "it worked" is the most common response after they try it with a couple of IBS-d types they have been frustrated by.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MikeIt is exciting because I am going to carry the message of my success all the way to the top and I am not talking about this BB.....

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
You know, my nickname on one of my old softball teams was "Rabbit" and my usual screen name for the computer is "Sumbunnie".A coincidence...???

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
!!! _______________________________________"It is exciting because I am going to carry the message of my success all the way to the top " ________________________________________Holy oil-drilling-rig! "GW" has IBS or CVS??!!!No wonder he has that "pained" look, ever notice? I just thought it was uncomfortabke to concentrate.MNL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts