Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beside the recall of the Tylenol last week a lot has benn added.....i took Tylenol 8 hr in the fall for a bad knee..i got terrible diarehha.. i called company and they told me no one else has complained....now i read they cause stimach pain, nausea, diarreha and vomiting some kind of mold is in them......i have not felt good for months with D returning every week can this be the cause???????

·
Registered
311 Posts
i can c how it would...........any kind of mold can b breathed or swallowed.......this can lead to candida over-growth & candida can lead to D in a big way.........it upsets the intestinal flora & this can make anyone really sick...........

·
Registered
14,427 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yes the 8 hr 24 caplet is one of mine,,besides i think this is the second bottle of the stuff....the fall recall was also for Tylenol Artritis 100 pills with the easy open top.....whenever a product is mentoned and recalled you can bet soon the whole dam batch of products will soon be recalled....remember the dog food recall it started with one brand and esculated to almost every dog food available!!!!!! i have been ill with a bad flare up for months now,,,ever since the 8 hr caplets for my knee now that i thinkof it...my dr. gave me a generic form of Ffagll sp??? because it seemed to him i had a intestinal infection of some sort..it did nothing...now with my guts if a mold got me howthe heck will i ever get rid of it....we are different than normal people if a normal one gets the stomach flu itis over in a few days..if I get it iam ill for months or weeks on end.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts