Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ibs d always acts up in the morning on thw way to work, i've found things to help me out for the rest of the day, but nothing for in the morning. Not to sound nasty but is there anything that can help me to the piont where i won't have to take 2-3 mourning bm's. please help??????

·
Registered
176 Posts
It seems that most IBSers have problems in the morning. I don't know why this is, but you might want to talk to your doc about an antispasmotic. I take Buscopan. It relieves attacks within half an hour. It gives you bad dry mouth and you should only take it once or twice a day. Talk to your doctor, and good luck!

·
Registered
176 Posts
It seems that most IBSers have problems in the morning. I don't know why this is, but you might want to talk to your doc about an antispasmotic. I take Buscopan. It relieves attacks within half an hour. It gives you bad dry mouth and you should only take it once or twice a day. Talk to your doctor, and good luck!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yep, my IBS D rages like a monster every morning too. I just started (last month)taking Pamine (antispasmotic)as soon as I wake up. Cuts the trips to the john down considerably. Makes me kinda tired but well worth the relief.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yep, my IBS D rages like a monster every morning too. I just started (last month)taking Pamine (antispasmotic)as soon as I wake up. Cuts the trips to the john down considerably. Makes me kinda tired but well worth the relief.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Everyones gut is more active in the morning. I take 1-2 immodium as soon as i get up to help slow my gut down. I also avoid sugary foods first thing in the morning, which tend to make my gut spaz out too.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Everyones gut is more active in the morning. I take 1-2 immodium as soon as i get up to help slow my gut down. I also avoid sugary foods first thing in the morning, which tend to make my gut spaz out too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts