Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

motofen

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  RicardoVerde 
#1 ·
I just received an E-Mail from the FDA . It was very brief but said that Motofen was not withdrawn because of safety reasons. The FDA does not release any other information concerning this. They told me to contact Valeant concerning the problem. I've talked to Valeant customer service people many times and can't get any more clarification from them concerning motofen. I really don't think the customer service people have any information to give. What I need is a contact at Valeant that is in the position of making or helping to make decisions concerning Motofen.What a struggle this has been-anybody have any ideas please let me know.

#2 ·
I used to have a great contact at Valeant. I would get my emails answered fairly quickly. Now - nothing. I have reminded them what a great product Motofen was. I suggested that if they would continue it and advertise it, they could increase market share quite a bit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.