Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to my fellow IBS sufferers. I just recently stumbled across this great bulletin board and am thrilled to be able to tune ineach day and learn something new.I want to say thanks to whoever the personis who first mentioned MSM. I have tried somany different things for IBS symptoms over the past few years so I was skeptical when Ifirst read the post re. MSM. But I trekkedover to Wal Mart and got some and after 2 days of taking it I could definitely feel amajor difference. Mo more pelvic pain orconstipation! I've actually had 2 normalBMs without having to chug down a load ofMilk of Magnesia. Also, I have a bladderdisease called Intersitital Cystitis, forwhich there's no cure. MSM is an ingredientof DMSO, which is one of the things doctorsuse to treat IC. So I also have relief ofmost of my IC symptoms as well. I am onehappy camper right now and I have this BB tothank! I'm sure everyone is different andhave tried many things for IBS. This is thefirst thing that has really made a difference. Just wanted to put my two cents worth in!------------------

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Valentine,Welcome to the board.------------------LET'S ALL PRAY FOR A CURE TO THIS IBS SOON!BETTIE

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.