1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Hey Spasman, I just got the Bifantis...I will try and get it sent out Friday if the roads are good... We're supposed to get 8-12'' of snow, so the roads might be a little hazardous!

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think i need a fructose breath test.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Way to go SSS

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Of course.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Okay, hopefully it will help your bloating and C.I would send it out tomorrow, but its Thanksgiving and the post office is closed....Hopefully Friday.... I just don't want to get this winter storm. I hate getting snowed in!Get well soon man!

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well i will get a defecography.I want to understand why i have stubborn incomplete evacuation.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Too much garlic was not a good idea yesterday.

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
garlic really repeats on me, thing is garlic is apparantly good for us, not worth it for me as i get terrible indigestion for days after it..

G

·
Oh its sausages for me our kid - had 'em yesterday - jaysus Col the colon went into OVERDRIVE this morning - long, long trip to god's white phone this mornin'.You really wanted to know that didn't you!!Hope you OK SpasSue

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey,Last night I took 10 servings of digestive enzymes. I had one huge #### this morning. That hasnt happened in a few years now. If your doctor says it's ok and you have 10 bucks a day give it a shot. I did it anyway cause I dont give a sh**.
By the way im 160 and 6 foot 1. So you might not need as much.

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
I had a donner kebab from the take-away for my supper last night, ohmigod can still taste it, never again, i didnt have onions in it, and im still tasting it today, when i went to the loo today
it was sore...

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HHMMmmmmm onion....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts