Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone takes a multivitamin and if so what kind?? I've tried a couple in the past, but none of them seem to agree with me...should I be looking for a certain kind? or taking supplements individually? I have recently purchased centrum but am reluctant to take it b/c I have had such problems w/ other brands.I would really appreciate any suggestions on what others have tried.thanks

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You for the replies! I wasn't sure if I was the only one that had trouble finding a multivitamin...Kac...thanks so much for the great advice and suggestions..I used to love orange juice, but it always made my tummy go crazy, so I'm definitely going to try the low acid O.J...I'm so excited!I just bought some calcium supplements so I'll start w/ trying a little after my meal and I'll definitley look into the other vitamins that you mentioned.Thanks so much!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.