Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently been diagnosed with IBS but I probably have had it since my early teens (I'm 56). One doctor told me I have celiac's disease and told me to stay off of gluten which hasn't helped for all of my symptoms. I wondered if anyone else with IBS has had problems with muscle pains and tight muscles. I am wondering if it is a vitamin deficiency because of the diarrhea.The muscle issue has been going on for several years and is better than what it used to be but when it flairs up it is sooo frustrating because I don't know what is going on. The doctor I have been going to just seems to gloss over the whole issue like it's not a big deal but it has a huge impact on the quality of my life and not knowing what is going on makes it worse. So, I thought I would ask whether or not anyone else has similar issues that relate back to the IBS. Thanks in advance for any info.

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Have you been checked for Fibromyalgia?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.