Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My apologies to all who have come to this bb seeking help for some of the things I posted. Whether out of pain or frustration or being goaded or my own self pride I have said things i regret and apologize for public displays. We are in this together. This was not prompted by Jeff or any other backchannel prompting.tom

G

·
You're not alone in this, Tom. We all suffer in pain and get tired and irritable as well from time to time... or for some of us on a daily basis.... and we should never guilt ourselves for that. We're human. Acceptance of each other's limitations and faux pasd as well as sensitivity to each other's needs is always a great aspiration for everyone.We try. Sometimes we're successful. Sometimes we're not.It's the thought and heart that count.Evie

·
Registered
559 Posts
tom,I agree with evie. We with IBS do tend to get irritable, after all it's in the I of IBS. (not trying to be funny)If you lived with me for just one day, you'd think I'm a nut case. I know it's from my IBS, because I was never like this before.And by the way, no need for an apology to me, like evie said, "we are all in this together"I understand.Love and Hugs if you want them.Jadair

G

·
Along those lines, I think I also mentioned this on another thread... for a woman, I have high levels of Testosterone.... and at times I don't tend to "bond" with other women very well, depending on the circumstances... I often think like a guy..... and this can have a tendency to put off people because women aren't supposed to behave like that in our society.After all... we're about 90% hormones, aren't we? Very important critters.So if in a hormonal "rage" I have ever insulted anyone... just know that it wasn't on purpose. Now you know where my screen name came fromEssencedechat "Essence of Cat"Meow......... I'll try to purr a little more often.
Evie

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Tom, you ask a lot of questions that provoke the deeper mind. There is nothing wrong with that.You do it because you enjoy the intellect and the arrival of more complex conversation.Are not many of us that way too?However, when one goes prompting deeper thought, well heck, it gets DEEP! and sometimes, views and circumstances happen that we never imagined.But of course!How could we imagine?If we could imagine, we would already know everything.Right?But since we don't know everything, then sometimes the emergence of a different factor takes us by surprise and leads us into territory that we may not have considered.The ooopsie! happens and our reality gets pulled in another direction.We sense distortion. We question, We defend.When all along, we put our thoughts out there for the celebration of the intellect being fed by food for thought.So when we go past the ring of pass not, our mind clears and perception begins and somewhere along the way the revelation comes from a multitude of new and different ideas that eventually we mold to fit our own criteria.Well,at least that's what happens to me.So, on with the effort and here's to exploring ideas because it is in the state of chewing the creative fat, that real discoveries are made.And I for one, I'm looking for answers.Not just answers that I am told or shown in articles and tests.But information that rings true in my consciousness and information that looks like it has parts that fit well into my present model of couscious process and procedure that does indeed serve me well for many many long tomorrows.We each have different answers.We each are human.Kamie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.