Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boss complains all the time. She is too busy. She has no time to herself. She works morning and night every day. It's the nature of her job. She litterally SCREAMS at me and even though I know these things are not my fault, she makes me feel like they are. The next day she will buy me a pair of earings and tell me how much she loves me as more than an employee and she will always take care of me. I am very well compensated at my job. I would never make as much money anywhere else. I try to tell myself that I am being paid to put up with her volitile personality but sometimes it doesn't seem worth it.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I had a boss like that. My IBS was 100 times worse then. I dreaded coming in every day. She and her assistant were very cruel to everyone and felt they could do that and it was okay. I quit, gave adequate notice and never looked back. My current job is great. I get twice the money I made then. I would never work for her again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.