Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd let you know how it turned out - the doctor said everything was fine, no problems found. I am so GLAD!!!! I went to the hospital at 7 am and was rolled into the colonoscopy room at about 7:45 am. The last thing I remember is my hand hurting when the doctor injected the anaesthetic in the IV, then I have absolutely no memories until 9:10 am, when I woke up and saw the doctor standing by the bed saying everything was okay. Then the nurse gave me a glass of ice water, and even before I finished drinking it, they said I could get dressed to go outside and wait for my taxi. I felt fine, but was a little "slow" for the rest of the day. I went to work the next day and felt just a little sore in my lower abdomen. So, it turned out to be a most EXCELLENT week, when it could have been a very bad one. Thanks very much to everyone for the information and advice and concern!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Happy to hear your good results and that it all went so smoothly. You must feel so relieved!!! Enjoy your week-end.
Pat

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Snowmane,Thank god for the wonderful results from your test.------------------LET'S ALL PRAY FOR A CURE TO THIS IBS SOON!BETTIE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.