Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Symptoms:Constant Diarrhea,Soft Stools, Not well formed stools, always broken, loose stools, undigested food particles I.E. lettuce, carrots. Stool color is brown with occasional green or dark brown color. Lower Abdominal NoisePopping Sound, Gurgling, turning primarily in morning or while going to the bathroom through out the day. Intestinal spasms, PainConstant cramps in lower abdomen region, tenderness spots to touch, bloating, gas pains, and soreness. IntensityPain is not severe, but enough to cause daily discomfort. There are various periods of waning pain and more intense pain. Lately there is always a sensation of cramping type pain in my lower abdomen. I have been experiencing a chronic mild sensation throughout the day. Some times exercise will relieve the painOccasional: StoolsPencil thin, floating, urgency, feeling need to defecate but unable to do so, hard stool (not very often), and watery diarrhea GasExcessive gas attacks. About an hour period where I'm producing non-stop periods of flatulence. Waking up in the middle of the nightTypically don’t feel pain in the middle of the night upon waking but I do consistently wake up about 2 times. It seems like the sensations will start about a minute or so after waking whether it be in the morning or at night.History: Have had lower abdomen sensations and symptoms for about 2.5 years (started around Jan 2004). Consistent diarrhea for about 1-1.5 years. IBS symptoms for about 2.5 years. Did go through various periods of more intense lower abdominal pain like now. Most notable was around fall 2005. Upper GI symptoms:As of late my upper GI symptoms such as heart burn or acid reflux seem to have tapered down. I do not get a burning stomach or esophageal pain as prevalent as before. I have had periods of reprieve in the past so I’m not sure if this is just a cycle. Coincidences I have noticed:Not sure if this has anything to do with my condition but I did experience a reprieve from symptoms in June of 2006 while vacationing for 3 weeks in New Jersey. Weather was not as humid and my diet had changed a bit to my mothers cooking. I noticed at that time my stools were well formed. I still had the abdominal popping and noised but they were not as severe.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.