Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is what I'm taking now:Healthy TrinityIBx (twice a day)Aloe vera juiceColon Clenz (herbal)Magnesium tablets (twice a day)Milk of Magnesia (sometimes)Right now I'm having a BM every other day or so, which isn't bad for me. All of this costs so much money. None of the prescription drugs work for me. What are the rest of you doing?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Zelnorm every morning(coffee)A glass of prune juice(2nd cup of coffee)Loads and loads of lettuce, zuchinni,brocolli, and other vegetables(3rd cup of coffee most likely a frappucino)a shot of MOManother glass of prune juicesomethng liquidy for dinner, soupy, vegetably
...bowel movement does not happensoI drink COLON CLEANSER (disgusting green stuff, just smelling it makes me gag)and sometimes me and my gf (she likes to occompany me even though she does not have IBS)laxative polish brewed tea. and then whooooosh i empty myself out and feel like a hundred bucks.
whats healthy trinity?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, InaHmmm interesting routine you have also. What is Colon Cleanser? Is it at Health Food Stores?Healthy Trinity is a probiotic that really helps the whole digestive tract.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
What gets labeled a colon cleanser varies from product to product, there tend to be three types.1) Fiber of various sorts2) Herbs that are stimulatory laxatives or called cathartics3) Magnesium or other salts that are osmotic laxatives.Some are combinations of the above. They do not clean your colon any better than anything labeled fiber or laxative.Fiber is fiber, laxatives are laxatives, sometimes you find the same stuff cheaper on the shelf when it is not promoted as a colon cleanser but called fiber or laxative, so check the labels.K.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The Colon Cleanser I use is of the stimulatory herbal origin. It's actually quite dangerous if used often and I has little wounds on the inside of my intestines from taking it so much. It does work really well, and the BM is whole, you know, not watery like with pill laxatives. and probiotic is some kind of bacteria?...it's yogurt related?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.