Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can hardly believe how the number has grown (on the total # members on the front page) since I joined the beginning of February 2000. I watch it everyday and it will be 2400 today, I have no doubt. Thanks Jeff, Eric, Mike001, and all you other wonderful fellow survivors. I am not symptom free...but I'm getting there.....it is in most part "ALL YOUR FAULT" and thank you for all the help you have been to me. Bless each and every one of you. I'm feeling so good today I had to tell you. LOVE and I hope yours is good, too. Oh yeah, I'd like to thank the SUN...it perks me up! as well! LOVE YA,------------------BJV/Female__(D)

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
It is great seeing all the newbies on board.
But with so many posting now I can't always find back the particular post I want. Guess I need to book mark em. Not that I don't already have 5000+ bookmarks.
Gonna do Spring cleaning on my bookmarks one of these days.
------------------Prayer doesn't change God , it changes the one who prays..C type, with G

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HI osgev,Pleased your feeling good
The 'family' of support here is great, I wish you continued improvement
, and for all others here too,Best RegardsMike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.